EXAMPLE OF EVALUATION & SAVINGS
Customer Name: Ronald XXXXXX
Previous Providers: 1) Direct Tv Monthly Payment: $175.37
TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT: $175.37
New Provider: 1) Smart TV (Platinum Plan) Integration and referral to Sling & Netflixs - including processors and software
Monthly Payment: $60.00 (Including Tax)
1 – WHAT IS SMART TV? Smart TV is a software & hardware reseller integrates most known content providers into one source. Our hardware & Software uses Internet & Mobile Data providers to concentrate and direct content programming to your devices. Because broadband Internet and mobile data connections stream their content programming and direct to your home or mobile device - there is no need for a satellite dish.
2 – WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRADITIONAL, SATELLITE & SMART TV PROGRAMMING? Traditional satellite dish requires the customer to install a dish on their whereabouts.Smart TV offers a unique solution for customers who are unable or unwilling to use satellite programming (due to no line-of-sight to the satellite or property managment limitations). SMART TV provides higher quality and cheaper than traditional satellite service. Streaming service providers are the future.
3 – WHAT DO I NEED FOR SERVICE? To install and use SMART TV, you need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 4.0 Mbps. A functioning Smart TV and wireless router or hard wired switch.
4- HOW DO I CHECK MY INTERNET SPEED & QUALITY?
Please use speed test servers below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement. http://www.speedtest.net/
5 – CAN I USE THE SMART TV - AS I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT? Yes, SMART TV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! SMART TV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take SMART TV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at a temporary destination.
6- CAN I BUY SMART TV IF I DO NOT COME INTO CONSIDERATION FOR SATELLITE SERVICE? Yes, you can buy and use SMART TV if you do not qualify for a satellite TV service. Since SMART TV concentrates national and international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, there are no contracts, setup fees, credit checks or cancellation fees. You pay month-to-month.
7- WHY I CAN’T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT? First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again. Secondly, if your network connection is not the problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. You can only view from authorized devices as per your agreement.
8- I AM NOT FROM THE USA. CAN I STILL SUBSCRIBE? Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone. Subscribe and enjoy.
9- CAN I USE MY SUBSCRIPTION ON MULTIPLE DEVICES? Yes, if you plan agreement allows. Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but only if authorized.
10- WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE? Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gateway with automatic billing and no hidden fees.
11- DOES MY SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVATE RIGHT AFTER I MAKE A PAYMENT? Your subscription will be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail or upon installation from a service technician.
David subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 08:10 AM. David subscriptions is active February 2nd 08:10 AM for next 3 months.
12- HOW TO CHECK MY DEVICE?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum 4 Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable if possible.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program get the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high process demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area.
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
13- MY CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING?
We strive to provide you with a high level of service to each and every customer. We suggest you first reboot your hardware or software application. If a channel is down, this issue most likely comes from your content service provider directly as they stream the specific content itself. We recommend you contact them and gather more information before contacting our tech support line.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. Then reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back or is being worked on by your provider.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end first.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable if possible to eliminate possible wireless router issues.
14- CHANNEL ISSUES?
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
15- BUFFERING ON CHANNELS?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again...
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is generally not well suited for watching streams as using a direct (LAN) connection to internet network is more effective in enjoying smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor. If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
16- ALL CHANNELS ARE BLANK?
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in. For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
17- SOME CHANNELS ONLY HAS SOUND WITHOUT VIDEO? This is because of decoder setting problem, some only have sound without images/video, please do as followings:
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
3. Choose Native for the Decoder.
18- SOME CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING (BLACK SCREEN/BROKEN VOICE)?
We can not promise all channels from your provider are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if an incompatible device/app/program is used.
19- MY M3U LINK, PROVIDER FEED OR STREAMING CONTENT IS NOT WORKING?
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. If not, Contact your service provider for more information on how to correct the issue. When typing in your M3U link, Streaming Link or Provider Server Connection make sure you are not entering any spaces and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
20- CAN’T WATCH I AM BLOCKED?
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time unless authorized, otherwise your account will be banned soon because of an automatic security defense. We only restore 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.
*If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
21- WHY IS MY ACCOUNT NOT WORKING ON MY MAG BOX OR STB EMULATOR?
– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
– If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
22. DO YOU HAVE A RESELLER PROGRAM?
Answer: Yes, we offer a Turn-key business solution and small business startup program for those interested in building there own business. Contact us to learn more about the specific details involved.